Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Saturday 12 September 2015

Colours @ Newbury

I had a day out at the races today - well Colours at Newbury racetrack to be precise. I took my eldest boy along and he bought a bargain from the bring and buy, 42 figures for a fiver. Most were ok, some were painted but he was happy. Well he is 7!
I got my self some frostgrave rules and figures and a few other little bits.

The show was busy at first but the afternoon was a bit quieter and easier to get around. I enjoyed the day and glad the show was back on the calendar.

8 comments:

  1. That's a decent haul Dan and a good bargain for your youngster :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame you had the lurgies it would have nice to catch up - and i think there was a car race/war type which might have interested you (though it might have been the playmobile chatiot race).

      Delete
  2. Nice little haul. What did the youngling get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Herbert.
      The youngling got a mix of games workshop figures, some warhammer and 40,000, The Chaos troops were quite nice.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. And I might get around to making the Frostgrave figures and painting them up soon.
      Thanks Hobbyworker

      Delete
  4. Nice haul, Dan. Looks like you picked up some quality stuff - good to hear your son enjoyed his take too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Dean. The boy got his first - if I don't sort something out for him quickly he goes on and on and on. And he doesn't mind painted or not !

    ReplyDelete