Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Tuesday 17 November 2015

A parcel for me !

Over the past week I've looked at every parcel that has turned up and every time it has the wife's name on it (she's doing the kiddies x-mas pressie shopping on line). 
But yesterday the box had my name on it. Inside was the Lich Lord nickstarter - £35 offer.

and for that I received the Lich Lord book, the Cultist figures, the Lich lord and apprentice, dark cauldron pack, a Templar and Frost Wraith figures and a sprue of Frostgrave soldiers.

A good buy from my first kickstarter. Along with the loot from Warfare (which I'll post tomorrow) the collection is growing - along with the unpainted mountain.

As usual thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm impatiently waiting for mine but I also ordered the spell cards and there is a bit of delay for those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at those and thought I'd see how they were received first as funs were short.

      Delete
  2. When a KS shows up in the mail it's almost like you got stuff for free as it was paid for so long ago. Have fun with these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How true but the waiting's a bit of a bind !

      Delete
  3. Every time I see a Frostgrave post I have to stop myself from ordering the book 'just to see what it is like'. There is a devil on my shoulder saying, 'go on, what's one more project?'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice purchase to get in the mail. Should keep you busy for a while. cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With my rate of painting it shoud keep me going for quite a long while !

      Delete